PDFfiller is The Best Alternative to RS Documents for PDFs
|Create Documents pre-filled with Salesforce data|
|Add Smart Fillable Fields|
|Type in PDF|
|Erase in PDF|
|Black out & Redact in PDF|
|Add Images & Tables in PDF|
|Draw Arrows & Lines in PDF|
|Add Watermarks, Videos & Company Logos|
|Add Sticky Notes & Text Boxes|
|Search and Replace Text in PDF|
|Spellcheck in PDF|
|Add a Signature on Mobile|
|Request Additional Documents|
|Track Sent Document|
|Unique Document ID|
|Host Fillable Forms|
|Extract Collected Data|
Using online PDF form generators can help your business develop faster. Simply create your own customized forms that apply only to your company’s needs. Any form builder service allows its users to generate different reports, applications, invoices, agreements and other templates. The price for such online services depends on the set of features provided.
Building your form should not be a time-consuming process. Begin by making a basic list of the information you need to include in the form and start adding fields for this data to your document. An online app for generating PDF documents is a better solution as it does not require any software to be downloaded and installed. A popular online alternative for creating forms is PDFfiller. It offers users a better form building tool than RS Documents.
Apart from their form builder, PDFfiller provides users with many other features:
- Store documents in your PDFfiller account and access them from any device with an internet connection.
- Transform existing documents stored in your account into fillable PDFs.
- Create your own PDFs or use ready-made templates to customize a new document.
- Add fillable fields for the content you want to include. Insert fields for numbers, formulae, date, text, signatures or other content.
- Once you’ve generated a form, you can send it for filling. Publish it on your website and make it accessible to your customers.
- Send your newly created PDF to be signed by up to 20 people. Set the order of signing your document.
- You can collect data when the form is filled in and extract it to an Excel spreadsheet.
- Use the advanced PDF Editor to edit your documents and make them look professional.
- Receive notifications when a recipient fills in your form or signs it.